Assistant to Talent Agent
The Gorfaine / Schwartz Agency, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Agency representing film and TV composers located in Burbank is seeking a full time assistant.
This is a fast-paced, creative environment and candidate should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks at once. Candidate should be comfortable working on film and TV projects. The ideal individual will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills, excellent phone manner, and an upbeat personality. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual. A bachelor's degree and a prior entertainment or talent agency experience required. Thick skin is a must! Music background preferred!
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls
- Tracking client submissions
- Interaction with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
- Scheduling meetings, managing calendars
- Be able to interact with various departments
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of employees
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Additional responsibilities as they occur
-Excellent problem solver
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly; use practical approaches
-Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook. Research savvy
Hours: Mon-Thu 9:30am-6:30 pm Fri 9:30am-5:30pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEMPORARY UNTIL HIRED POSITION
RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SALARY HISTORY.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online