Intern - Public Relations & Brand Development
The Gift Agency, LLCNew York, NY
Freelance Unpaid Internship
The Gift Agency, LLC , a talent and service management company in NYC is looking for a Talent & Brand Development intern, interested in learning all aspects of talent management, public relations, and brand development. The ideal person for this role is someone who embodies the drive to work for a small virtual agency - creative, autonomous, industrious and resourceful - as well as having the insights to contribute to image development activities It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
- Monitor all forms of media for assigned client
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Write press releases and other materials
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Create or update databases
- Assist clients with recording and shooting footage for social media and website during special events and media appearances
- Monitor the company's social media accounts
- Represent the company at special events and client bookings
Must have strong oral, written and social media skills and should be majoring or have a degree in Fashion, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism. You are encouraged to apply if you speak Spanish as a second language. Internship is UNPAID. College students can earn college credits. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office, video editing tools and social media applications should apply.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online