The Gamer AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fortune 500 company launching eSports programing from brand new midtown facility
Requires operation of Ross Synergy switcher for 1 or more live daily shows.
Must be familiar with Ross Expression GFX and understand creation and loading of GFX prior to daily shows.
• Will assist EIC on technical setup/config/operation/maintenance of studio gear.
• Collaborate on technical and creative solutions for content presentation
• Prep and organize show notes, set logistics and camera directions
• Coordinate video assets and switcher effect including Graphics and transitions
• Prepare and test all systems and equipment including routing of video and audio
• Switch live programs and communicate real-time direction to technical crew
• Communicate show element coordination during rehearsal and live production
• Work with engineering to ensure equipment is meeting expectations''
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online