The Branded Entertainment NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Key Role Accountabilities
• Scanning and reporting: Daily scanning of OTT/TV series; recording, viewing, clipping placements and entering in internal media server and database
• Weekly film scanning and reporting: After premiere, films must be scanned and same process for reporting as TV must done in a timely fashion
• Special projects: Editing and graphic design knowledge needed for creative projects, clip reels, custom gameplay and graphic art projects requested throughout the year
• 2-3 years digital editing and/or graphics experience
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, knowledge of other video/graphics programs a plus
• Understanding of video codecs, resolution, frame size, frame rate, etc.
• Broad knowledge of video games, XBOX One a plus
• An undergraduate degree is required
• Understanding of English language, grammar, and composition
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Detail Oriented
• Creative problem solver
• Ability and willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior managers
• Interest and passion for entertainment landscape, television and film industries
• A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results
• Flexible, committed and punctual
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment
• Ability to stay focused and scan 8 hours of TV/Online video per day noting, capturing, and reporting observed product placements
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.