The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2016 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Planner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Planner postings
Full Time Job
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.
This position is critical to the success of BEN’s Client Development Team and is an excellent position for an individual seeking a career path in media sales. Reporting to the VP of Client Development in our NY Office, supporting Sales Operations and Account Executives to execute on the company’s sales strategy and to achieve sales goals.
• Support sales team in managing proposal creation and presentation process.
• Support sales team working closely with sales operations providing account support functions.
• Actively pursue new business prospecting and lead generation using available resources.
• Manage sales pipeline with the team to make sure the opportunities in the pipeline are kept up-to-date and accurate at all times.
• Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency counterparts.
• General support duties for the Client Development Team.
• 2-4 years relevant sales support experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and execute objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication skills required.
• Work well under pressure/fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task is essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel.
• Flexible and Proactive self-starter.
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial or start up environment a plus