The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
When you join us, you become a part of a true team environment. We help each other, everyone pulls their own weight and we watch each other’s backs as we build towards success together. BEN is not a standard company where you will get lost in the ranks. Do you have what it takes?
The Product Specialist has a passion for transforming business processes and user needs into efficient systems and experiences in a software environment. You will work to revise, create and implement technology solutions for the Influencer portion of the BEN application.
Your work will be focused on understanding the workflow across the Influencer & Branded Integration industries and implementing solutions for the needs of the multiple constituencies of Content Creators, Brands, Agencies and Operators that comprise it. You will champion the needs of the key users and work collaboratively to create an efficient, elegant and engaging software product that accomplishes the evolving needs of the business and market.
Ongoing learning, thought leadership and innovation are expected as part of a collaborative and forward thinking team. You will be working with both the Influencer and Product teams directly to create technology for an emerging industry, will passionately pursue evolving solutions and create novel products that establish BEN as the industry leader.
This position will be located in Provo, Utah and integrated directly with the Influencer team with a secondary reporting line to the Product group.
• Help to create a technical product that facilitates, automates and integrates the flow of the Influencer program within the BEN application.
• Prioritize features and functionalities to effectively deliver business value, create market innovation and customer delight as they relate to the Influencer team workflow within the BEN application.
• Investigate data trends and promote new ways to interpret and analyze information across multiple sources and timescales for the Influencer space.
• Analyze campaign results and prepare reporting documentation and presentations for internal and client stakeholders.
• Interact with Influencers and Internal users to get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities.
• Communicate product requirements through user stories, personas, workflows, wireframes, data diagrams, technical spec and other artifacts to business stakeholders, technical and design teams.
• Solicit ongoing, Influencer focused feedback from business units and internal and external users.
• Foster broader BEN, as well as Influencer-specific product adoption, through training, user testing, feedback and analysis.
• Create and present information to Influencer, Product and Development teams in a concise, well designed and engaging fashion.
• Consistently collaborate internally across BEN and externally with any Influencers to create the optimal user experience for Influencer features, flows and functionalities.
• Work collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
• Be an industry expert and organizational source of knowledge for the Influencer industry including basic structure, key features and emerging trends.
• 1 years of experience in Product Management or related technological/software experience.
• 1 years direct experience in the Influencer industry strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently with high levels of communication and transparency.
• Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.
• Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming stakeholder and business needs into efficient and executable product designs and documentation.
• Experience in preparing and presenting requirements documentation, user & system flow diagrams and project management artifacts.
• Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
• An appreciation for system as well as aesthetic design.
• Strong verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills.
• Proven track record of executing on cross-team projects on time.
• High energy leaderships skills with “can do” collaborative attitude.
• Ongoing intellectual curiosity and engagement.
• Aptitude to learn and invent new tools and processes.
• Ability to communicate to business, technical, design and staff member stakeholders simultaneously, concisely and engagingly.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.