The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
The premium video advertising landscape is changing faster than ever with new platforms (eg Netflix, Amazon, digital influencers), technologies (eg ad blocking) and business models (non-ad supported). Do you want to be a part of shaping this exciting future? If so, the Influencer Marketing Executive role at BEN could be for you.
About Branded Entertainment Network (BEN)
BEN, which is a Bill Gates company, is a leading entertainment content and advertising company specializing in Brand Integration, Rights and Music Clearances, and Celebrity Content. With global offices in Los Angeles, New York and London and over 80 specialists with strong entertainment backgrounds, we are the leading end-to-end entertainment solution for global brands and agencies connecting global brands to consumers through the power of entertainment. It compromises of three organizations- Branded Entertainment Network (BEN), Greenlight and Splash.
Purpose of role
The Influencer Marketing Manager will join BEN’s’ growing marketing team to support our B2B Marketing activities both internally and externally. This role will work mainly focus on the Digital Influencer division of the Branded Entertainment Network.
Our mission is to drive perception and awareness of the BEN proposition in the industry through slick assets, intelligent client communications, events and third party partnerships, to support the Sales effort and build relationships with key commercial figures.
Key Role Accountabilities
• Keep up to date with conference, awards and events that are important to the media & entertainment industry- make suggestions for speaking opportunities, assist in the planning and execution of sponsored activations
• Manage contact databases, newsletters (internal/external), and attendee list for events
• Work closely to the Digital Influencer team to identify campaigns that can be highlighted and create marketing materials such as case studies and other collateral supporting sales communication
• Help develop and maintain the trade site- manage updates, blog and thought leadership pieces
• Help develop social strategy and manage twitter handle and other social platforms.
• Develop creative ways to communicate with Influencer audience. Drive increase of Brands using BEN and digital influencer advertising.
• Drive internal communications to cross share information within the BEN organization
• Has 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably B2B in the advertising industry
• Drive to work in a high paced industry
• Comfortable managing social platforms and creating new strategies to increase engagement with target audiences
• Knowledge in the Digital Influencer world. Familiar with platforms such as Youtube, Vine & Twitch.
• Experience in developing external client communication with results
• Time management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong communicator- able to confidently present issues in a clear concise manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• An undergraduate degree is required
• Smart, high-energy, team player with a proven track record of exceptional collaboration with others
• Ability to use good judgment and work effectively inter-departmentally, thrive in a multi-task position within a fast paced environment
• A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results
• Highly resourceful; not dependent on large corporate staffs and resources. Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.