The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2016 6:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Director, Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Sales postings
Full Time Job
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.
This position will focus on bringing the BEN Influencer value proposition to the agency and client marketplace. The individual will work closely with a support team to create new business opportunities that utilize an established process for educating brands and agencies to understand and execute domestic as well as global influencer campaigns. The position will report into the SVP of Client Services and Sales carrying an annual revenue goal.
• Actively pursue new business and evangelize BEN influencer platform within media agencies.
• Research, identify, and prioritize client opportunities via agency and direct brand partnerships that drive adoption and ongoing use of the BEN platform
• Manage relationships with prospective partners from opportunity through close of deal
• Develop and maintain key industry media contacts
• Aid in the development of sales strategies, category and client targets
• Establish strong client relationships and act as liaison with client counterparts
• Cross sell and up-sell related BEN services to agency and client partners
• Ensure client satisfaction on all initiatives agreed to by client
• Partner with technology team coordinating client feedback and implementation of BEN system upgrades to agency partners.
• Train agency client partners on BEN system in order to maximize client usage and drive revenue
• 3 years relevant sales experience with an emphasis on content marketing
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and execute objectives.
• Robust rolodex of agency and client relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills and client service sensibility
• Exceptional communication skills required.
• Work well under pressure/fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects is essential.
• Flexible and Proactive self-starter.
• Ability and willingness to do all tasks required, from strategic to tactical
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial or start up environment a plus