Director, Consumer Product Licensing and Business Development
The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2016 3:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Consumer Product Licensing and Business Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Consumer Product Licensing and Business Development postings
Full Time Job
The Director, Consumer Product Licensing and Business Development will lead strategy, development and implementation of Greenlight’s global consumer product licensing business for wholesale, direct-to-retail and direct-to-consumer programs for Greenlight’s represented Icons and Brands. This position will manage existing Licensee relationships and agreements, identify new product growth opportunities, and develop new Licensee partnerships. The role is to develop new licensed products/partnerships as well as increase the reach and visibility of the current offerings with the overall goal of significantly growing revenue. As a secondary focus, this role will drive business development activities and outreach for other Greenlight services including our rights and music clearance and talent capabilities. This position requires extensive travel.
• Develop strategies for expansion and development of wholesales, direct-to-retail, direct-to-consumer, and other licensee relationships across a variety of product categories
• Manage all aspects of international merchandise licensing for Greenlight represented properties
• Manage and drive existing Licensee partnerships for maximum revenue.
• Identify top potential product growth opportunities across wholesale, direct-to-retail, direct-to-consumer, other licensee partnerships.
• Analyze business models, negotiate/execute/manage new licensee agreements to achieve strategic objectives and drive revenue growth.
• Develop global marketing and distribution strategy plans for Greenlight represented Icons.
• Manage Licensee products and partnerships to increase reach, visibility, awareness and meet revenue goals.
• Manage and drive business development outreach with key North American brands and advertising agencies to create awareness of Greenlight capabilities and services.
• Meet and exceed established revenue and profit goals.
• Develop, lead, manage and coach current merchandise team.
• Develop strategies and tactics for digital media and marketing programs to establish platforms that drive relevance of represented properties.
• BA or BS degree required
• Proven track record of developing and launching new Licensee businesses
• Excel in forming strategic partnerships
• Minimum 12 years in licensing or business development experience
• Extensive knowledge of key players in manufacturing, retail and consumer products licensing industries a must
• Understanding of legalities of product licensing, trademark, and copyright law a plus
• Experience in digital and social media a plus
• High energy, creative, strategic leader with a passion for developing new products and businesses in multiple industries
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills are essential
• Experience managing and building teams required.