The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Campaign Manager jobs in Provo-UT
Search all Campaign Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Campaign Manager includes duties similar to those of a traditional Media Planner/Buyer, but within YouTube and other online video channels.
Essential Job Functions
• Assists in the development of media plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
• Researches and identifies social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
• Establishes relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
• Assists in the coordination of media for campaign needs.
• Helps prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
• Reviews videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Takes responsibility and is accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Bachelors Degree Required
• 1 years experience with social media campaings, gaming, or influncer based marketing
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional communication skills
• Excellent grammar
• Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines