The Branded Entertainment NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
To provide an excellent standard of client service as assigned by senior account management, through direct contact with clients, problem-solving and project ownership.
Essential Job Function
• Assist senior account management team, showing high standards of client care at all times by providing helpful and friendly white-glove service.
• Build relationships with internal teams as well as production contacts and provide assistance and excellent brand representation for our clients at all times
• Assist senior management team on sets and at events as needed
• Fulfillment or facilitation of client product in both product placement and promotion arenas
• To carry out administrative tasks as delegated. Such tasks may include:
• Meeting attendance and participation, including preparing status documents
• Research on entertainment industry, technology, social and gaming trends
• Creating presentations, event recaps, status reports and user guides
• Coordinating deliveries and shipping for department
• Responsible for monthly & quarterly reporting & results analysis.
• To observe health & safety procedures. You have a responsibility to work safely at all times and to report any potential hazards, faults or problems to management.
• To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
• To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the position
Skills, Education and Experience
• Entry-level: 1-3 years of experience required. Entertainment and/or gaming industry experience preferred.
• Familiarity with PCs, gaming & social influencers
• Self-starter who is eager to learn and to get the job done
• Strong customer service focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience
• Strong communications skills in person, in writing, and on the telephone – with clients, managers & team
• Ability to present ideas persuasively and passionately
• Ability and willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior account managers
• Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
• Willingness to take a “hands-on” approach with respect to client materials and product
• Flexible, committed and punctual
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Branded Entertainment Network (BEN) empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world-leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
Who We Are
At BEN we value Accountability, Passion and Teamwork. We have a results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative culture. BEN employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.