The Brand AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all PR Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Brand Agency is a full service entertainment, marketing and public relations firm based in Beverly Hills. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented assistant who will be responsible for supporting the talent team. A minimum 1-2 years of admin experience and/or agency experience is required, as well as a very strong understanding of the digital space (influencers and platforms). This assistant must efficiently coordinate the team's daily calendar, manage heavy call volume and scheduling. This position requires someone who is resourceful, has an elephant memory and is calm under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: scheduling, travel coordination, building itineraries and handling phones. Candidates should have prior experience working with talent and/or in entertainment, strong communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize. Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-pace environment and be able to anticipate needs. A genuine interest and passion for the entertainment industry - and in particular the digital space - is imperative. Do not apply if you are looking for a 9-5 position, as after-hours work will be required.
• 1-2 years of public relations experience at an agency, network or studio
• Knowledge of PR/entertainment software, databases and cloud services such as Cision, IMDBPro, Compete, Google Docs, etc.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite programs
• Photoshop experience a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
• Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Understanding of and interest in the entertainment industry
• Professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude is a must
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Bachelor's degree in public relations or related field preferred