Intern - Digital
The Brand AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a social media savvy intern to manage The Brand Agency's social media accounts as well as generate the first pass content for one of our clients. The right candidate will be an eager team player, who's passionate about fashion, beauty and entertainment and have the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment. We are specifically looking for someone who can grow the company's presence on social media by paying special attention to Instagram. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys producing a unique voice on social media. Prior social media internship experience is a plus.
• Aiding with social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Creating the first pass content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Managing our Hootsuite social media account
• Generating material and scheduling posts one month in advance
• Keeping track of upcoming events, promotions, holidays, dates of importance and creating interesting posts around them
• Growing the company's following on social media
• Developing a unique voice in the digital space
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Interest in social media and passion for creating interesting posts
• Knowledge of the social media landscape including influencers
• Ability to grow The Brand Agency's social media following
• Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to multitask
• Prior experience in a social media related internship is a plus
• Prior experience in Hootsuite is a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online