The Billions CorporationChicago, IL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Staff Accountant jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Staff Accountant postings
Full Time Job
The Billions Corporation is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing organization in the music and entertainment industry. This position will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for updating the revenue and expense accounts, processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis, assisting in preparing financials for management and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Duties & Job Responsibilities
- Update the revenue on a daily basis and work with the operations and sales teams to address any issues with the reporting received.
- Process all deposits that are received on a daily basis, including wires from the banking website and checks that are received in the mail.
- Send statements out on a monthly basis to clients and update the Accounts Receivable schedule accordingly.
- Enter and process all Accounts Payable transactions and ensure that all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Assist with the bi-weekly payroll for all commissionable staff by updating the schedules based on data provided.
- Audit the commission schedules on a quarterly basis to ensure that the commissions paid reconciles to the accounting software and the sales database.
- Review and reconcile all of the credit card charges that employees incurred on a monthly basis and verify that all expenses are coded to the correct accounts with detailed descriptions.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the sales and operations teams and address any questions or issues that arise.
- Assist the Controller, in the preparation of financial reports such as monthly financial statements, variance analysis and quarterly forecasting.
- Assist in other projects as needed for the President and COO.