The ATS TeamPacoima, CA
Full Time Job
Hiring a Payroll Accountant to work with The ATS Team in Pacoima, CA. The position will support the ATS Team who designs and manufactures obstacles/games for several challenge based reality productions including for American Ninja Warrior, Ultimate Beastmaster, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, etc.…
Ideal Candidate Ability Preferences:
* Job requires having payroll experience.
• Maintain, prepare, and process semi-monthly payroll for all employees accurately and timely.
• Reconcile and adjust paid time off (PTO) balances.
• Monitor staff deductions and pay advances and wage increases
• Effectively communicate with internal employees, clients, vendors, and coworkers in person, by telephone and in written correspondence.
• Reviews and processes vendor invoices for payment.
• Complete all new employees on-boarding paperwork.
• Maintain electronic employee records and files.
• Maintain confidentiality of records, contacts, and information.
• Administrate employee benefit and company worker's compensation
• Perform Orientation and review Benefits to be able to explain and distribute benefit forms in orientation.
• Preform annual and semiannual payroll, worker's compensation and benefits audits
• Create and submit project declarations to insurance company
• Manage insurance premiums for projects
• Issue certificates of insurance
• Assist Business Admin Exec and Production Manager in inputing project actuals,
• Actively audits all company credit cards
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation, and maintain strict confidentiality.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating proficiency in grammar and professionalism.
• Computers and Electronics - Ability to understand and utilize software systems, including MS Office, iOS Pages & Numbers, Dropbox, Docusign and additional programs.
• Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must meet deadlines and schedules and have ability to set priorities in fast paced environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online