Fall Intern - Touring Department
Tenth Street EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall Touring Department Intern - Artist Management Company
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT ***
Please provide a cover letter with your resume. Resumes without a cover letter will not be looked at.
Successful Artist Management Company is looking for an intern (part time or full time) to support the Director of Touring & Touring Coordinator. This is an opportunity to learn about the touring industry, business management, tour routing, budgeting, artist packaging and reading/writing contracts.
The ideal person should be EXTREMELY well versed in Microsoft office, self motivated, highly organized, hard working, interested in music and the music business, and want to learn everything they can about working within a management company.
- Strong desire to work in the music/touring industry
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as work closely with a group
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in Internet research
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in organizing data in Excel, Google Docs & Dropbox is a MUST
- Professional demeanor in dealing with people and clients
- Must be discreet and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
- Must be able to interact with people of all levels within and outside the company with poise and professionalism
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Maintaining multiple company information platforms to keep managers and artists up to date as shows & tours confirm
- Organize calendars and timelines to be shared company-wide as shows & tours confirm
- Assist in presenting information t artist managers regarding their artist's touring successes
- Reading and understanding artist contracts per show and gathering information to be inputted into various information platforms
- Sorting through artist's general inquires
- Assist in interviewing & organizing touring staff for all artists on tour
- Assist in scheduling & confirming meetings, calls & appointments for Director of Touring and Tour Coordinator when they are traveling
- Assist in gathering documents & putting together the presentation of our weekly touring meeting
Reading and Understanding Contracts
This is an unpaid internship so please only apply if you are able to
RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT.
Please provide a cover letter with your resume.
Please provide a cover letter with your resume. Resumes without a cover letter will not be looked at. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online