Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Traffic Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Traffic Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Job Description for Traffic Coordinator - New York, NY
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. Tennis Channel holds the telecast rights to, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, ATP Masters Series, and the Davis Cup and Fed Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Position: This position is for a Log Editor and reports to the Manager of Traffic. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently and collaborate as part of a team seamlessly and has exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong functional knowledge of log editing, formatting and copy is also required
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Schedules commercials, interstitials, promotion spots, ID's and secondary events on daily Traffic logs
• Collaborate daily with Copy Administrators, Ad Sales, Marketing, Network Operations and Finance Departments regarding incoming orders affecting logs being worked on and any discrepancies that prevent a spot or element from airing for accurate and timely log editing to maximize inventory and revenue
• Prepares promo usage reports and analysis as needed
• Monitors commercial inventory and reports discrepancies to Ad Sales
• Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1-2 years log editing, copy and promo scheduling
• Meticulous attention to detail, organization skills and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway is preferred.
• Must be willing to live and work in New York City
To be considered, please send resume, salary history and requirements.
Subject line must read: Traffic Coordinator - New York, NY