Programming Coordinator, TC Plus
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description for Programming Coordinator, TC Plus - Santa Monica
General Description: Tennis Channel's Programming Coordinator, Tennis Channel Plus responsible for the scheduling and inventory management of our OTT product, Tennis Channel Plus. The programming inventory includes live matches, edited matches, and original and acquired programming.
Overview: The Position of Programming Coordinator, Tennis Channel Plus will be responsible for the content that is available via our subscription based product, Tennis Channel Plus. This position must pay close attention to a number of scheduling details and the timely response required by the fluidity of live sports. You will be an essential team member that supports the Manager, Program Planning with the execution of daily, monthly and long-term objectives. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive team member who works well in a fast paced collaborative environment.
• Schedule all Tennis Channel Plus Content
• Coordinate promotion of content with Tennis Channel digital team
• Create and maintain Tennis Channel Plus match schedules for internal and external use
• Monitor live events for quality and scheduling purposes
• Review and maintain metadata for media assets in content management system ''CMS''
• Create programming and scheduling grids that contain all tournament match schedules
• Responsible for coordinating the digitization of content that appears on Tennis Channel Plus
• Planning the Tennis Channel Plus live match schedule, working in concert with linear programming team
• Track all tournament and player information for content on Tennis Channel Plus
• Facilitate necessary programming changes and communicate them to all internally and externally relevant departments and business partners
• Assist with department duties and special projects as assigned by senior department managers
• Preparation and Execution of various Special Projects as requested
• 2 years' experience
• Knowledge of television and media terminology
• Awareness of Tennis Channel programming schedule
• Ability to proactively troubleshoot, problem-solve and communicate in a professional manner
• Demonstrate time management and coordination skills for a critical detailed database
• Bachelor's degree
• Detail oriented, excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team player with strong inter-personal skill
• Ability to proactively access issues, solve problems and implement changes within an urgent environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experience preferred with SIMS and database management systems
• Ability to work independently, as well as a strong part of the Programming Team
• Live broadcast sports experience
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. Tennis Channel holds the telecast rights to, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, ATP Masters Series, , and the Davis Cup and Fed Cup,. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Subject line must read: Programming Coordinator**
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically include this in the subject for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online