Production Finance Analyst (Permalance)
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - Production Finance Analyst (Permalance)
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. Tennis Channel holds the telecast rights to, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, ATP Masters Series, and the Davis Cup and Fed Cup,. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Code invoices & manage departmental invoice approval process
• Research and respond to vendor or departmental payment inquiries
• Code, reconcile, and review expense reports for accuracy & completeness
• Maintain freelance rate sheets
• Work alongside the Production & Finance Teams playing a key role in cost management
• Other duties as assigned
• Create Open Items List and research outstanding items
• Prepare On Hold List and follow up on outstanding invoices
• Assist Production Accounting Manager with special projects (as needed)
• Prepare and process weekly timecards and start paperwork for production/programming freelancer payroll
• Coordinating heavy volumes of deal memo's for non-staff production personnel.
• Obtain department credit card statements and reconcile to receipts and approvals
• Assist Production Accounting Manager with monthly forecasts
• Maintain yearly rights/licenses fee schedules.
As Needed Tasks
• Assist with annual VAT submission (as needed)
• 1-2 years' experience in Production Accounting or Finance.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Great Plains Project Cost Software or similar major production accounting software.
• Experience with live events and/or professional sports a plus
• Ability to solve problems, deal with difficult personalities, act with discretion
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Four year college degree or equivalent experience. Educational background with accounting/finance, or business
To be considered, please forward resume, salary history and requirements.
Subject line must read: Production Finance Analyst (Permalance)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ¬¬¬--------NO AGENCIES
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online