Network Operations Specialist
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description for Network Operations Specialist - Santa Monica, CA
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. Tennis Channel holds the telecast rights to, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, ATP Masters Series, , and the Davis Cup and Fed Cup,. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Position: This position is for a Network Operations Specialist and reports to the Manager of Traffic and Traffic Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently with minimal supervision and collaborate as part of a team seamlessly and has exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong functional knowledge of Traffic and Network Operations is required, knowledge of Ad Sales preferred. In addition, this position may require work outside traditional business hours.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as liaison between Production, Master Control, Traffic and Ad Sales to ensure Airtime and Separation compliance
• Manage all commercial inventory on daily logs in real time during live programming, as well as resolving any additional commercial inventory issues that may occur
• Track in content and inventory Ad Sales Marketing elements
• Create daily discrepancy report for live tennis coverage for Ad Sales and Research
• Monitor, maintain and update Day of Air report in real time for Research and Nielsen reporting
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7 years Operations or Traffic experience
• Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, communication skills and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway or Sintec systems is preferred.
To be considered, please forward resume, salary history and requirements.
Subject line must read: Network Operations Specialist
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online