Writer/Producer Editor - TMZ Promo Department
Telepictures ProductionsPlaya del Rey, CA
Full Time Job
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Writer/Producer Editor [or ''Preditor''] is responsible for the ideation and creation of daily topical and generic promos for 3 syndicated shows. Nailing the voice of our brand with a clever, comedic flair is the most important aspect of the job. Speed, editorial chops, and leadership skills are paramount to success in this job.
• Conceptualize and write promos
• Room produce, as required
• Minimum of 3 years experience as Promo Producer
• Previous experience in a breaking news environment
• Proficient use of Adobe Premiere
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to generate ideas and concepts quickly, remain agile, and work within tight deadlines
• Deep knowledge of entertainment news, pop culture, and celebrity
• Ability to focus and perform in a high-pressure, breaking news environment
• Demonstrated work showcasing your comedy chops, humor, and wit
• Writing Samples required as part of the interview process
• High school diploma required; college graduate preferred
Competitive Salary & Benefits
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically include this in the subject for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online