Full Time Job
• A team player wiht Industry Experience who is Comfortable speaking with clients
• Assist CS Representatives/ Coordinators with resolving any billing issues
• Able to read and translate purchase orders
• Understanding of various workflows
• Quick learner
• Communication skills written and verbal
• Flexible availablity - willing to work overtime if needed
• HS diploma or equivalent with 1 - 2 years of experience in an administrative or clerical position
• Experience in Duplication/Audio/Telecine post-production environment preferred.
• Stable work history, computer proficiency and ability to prioritize tasks. • Ability to interface with other departments in a fast-paced environment
Since bringing color to motion pictures 90 years ago, Technicolor has evolved into a global and diversified corporation that is now considered the preeminent worldwide provider of services to the media and entertainment industries. In addition to being the world’s most prolific processor of motion picture film, Technicolor is also the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of pre-recorded videocassettes, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, and CD-ROM. On an annualized basis, Technicolor has the ability to process five billion feet of motion picture release prints, and the capacity to produce in excess of 1.7 billion DVDs. The company is also a leading developer and supplier of comprehensive, end-to-end digital cinema distribution technology and services, and channel origination and broadcast playout services. Over its nine decades of operation, Technicolor has continued to pioneer the most advanced methods of delivering visual entertainment to millions of people through film, digital cinema, video, and optical technologies. Today, Technicolor serves an international base of entertainment, software, game manufacturing, independent rights holders, and corporate customers across its four strategic business units.
At Technicolor, we offer a wide range of challenging and rewarding professional, managerial, manufacturing, creative and technical positions, from entry level to management. Together with our parent company Thomson, Technicolor constantly strives to develop the full potential of every employee by providing training and development programs, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and an environment that encourages both teamwork and individual initiative.
We attract—and keep—the best-qualified people because of our deep and sincere commitment to our workforce.