Social Media Manager, Instagram
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager, Instagram jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Social Media Manager, Instagram postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to support our mission on Instagram and move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. The ideal candidate will have a professional background in social media, a deep understanding of Instagram, and proven ability to launch and amplify millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on Instagram using great copy, images, video and interactions.
• A great writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of your channel, interacting with members and the global conversation.
• An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring members.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What you'll do:
• Utilize content from our studio, partners & UGC (user-generated content).
• Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice.
• Distribute the best content and conversations on Tastemade's Instagram channel.
• Develop and maintain a weekly posting schedule for Instagram in coordination with other Tastemade channels.
• Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles & descriptions and post content to Instagram.
• Develop daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal story campaigns and beats.
• Develop channel appropriate content and campaigns to support editorial calendar and network shows.
• Report actionable insights and KPI's on a weekly basis.
• Assist in developing and maintaining channel voice & tone and best practices.
• Monitor and report trends in social media and channel topics.
• Help plan and develop strategy that you'll implement.
• Support the development of a network editorial content calendar.
What you'll bring:
• 4 years experience managing multiple social media channels including Instagram, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy.
• Professional experience managing Pinterest is a plus.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Ready to apply? Remember to include links to your portfolio or samples so we can see your work!
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!