Social Media Manager, Instagram
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to support our mission on Instagram and move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. The ideal candidate will have a professional background in social media, a deep understanding of Instagram, and proven ability to launch and amplify millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on Instagram using great copy, images, video and interactions.
• A great writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of your channel, interacting with members and the global conversation.
• An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring members.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What you'll do:
• Utilize content from our studio, partners & UGC (user-generated content).
• Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice.
• Distribute the best content and conversations on Tastemade's Instagram channel.
• Develop and maintain a weekly posting schedule for Instagram in coordination with other Tastemade channels.
• Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles & descriptions and post content to Instagram.
• Develop daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal story campaigns and beats.
• Develop channel appropriate content and campaigns to support editorial calendar and network shows.
• Report actionable insights and KPI's on a weekly basis.
• Assist in developing and maintaining channel voice & tone and best practices.
• Monitor and report trends in social media and channel topics.
• Help plan and develop strategy that you'll implement.
• Support the development of a network editorial content calendar.
What you'll bring:
• 4 years experience managing multiple social media channels including Instagram, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy.
• Professional experience managing Pinterest is a plus.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Ready to apply? Remember to include links to your portfolio or samples so we can see your work!
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.