Sales Marketing Director
TastemadeNew York City, IL
Full Time Job
The Sales Marketing Director will manage the strategy, development and execution of all trade/sales marketing functions for the company across all Tastemade verticals, platforms and products; This individual will report directly to the Head of Global Brand Strategy and work closely with the Research Director and Tastemade's senior leadership team.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record of building, growing and amplifying beloved media networks and/or brands. They should have the ability to leverage a variety of research and data to inform decision making and should have strong experience and knowledge of the brand and agency ecosystem.
What You'll Do:
• Drive overall awareness and love for the Tastemade brand among the global marketing community.
• Develop and manage the annual strategy and execution for Tastemade around key marketing events globally including Cannes, CES and others.
• Manage all external partners and vendors around key annual activations.
• Create and manage a sustainable marketing communications strategy for clients.
• Develop the content and programming strategy for Tastemade's B2B channels.
• Work closely with the communications team to guide messaging and PR strategy around key initiatives while protecting and ensuring brand voice is maintained.
• Work closely with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure all voices are heard and all priorities are met.
• Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market and customers internally.
• Proactively develop client-targeted materials and activations that keep Tastemade top of mind for clients.
• Demonstrate thought leadership as a representative of the Tastemade brand
What you'll bring:
• 7-10 years of relevant experience in Trade/Sales Marketing, B2B Marketing and/or Consumer Marketing.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of consumer insights and data.
• Proficiency crafting, solution-driven stories that can be easily communicated.
• The ability to manages multiple projects in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• A self-starter that proactively seeks opportunities to leverage.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong business and personal ethics.
• An undergraduate degree.
• Experiential marketing and/or public relations experience a plus.
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.