Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2016 12:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Receptionist / Administrative Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Receptionist / Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join the team in Santa Monica and support this rapidly growing startup by contributing to a blend of operations, administration and special projects.
Who you are:
• Organized. You're a pro at keeping things organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Self Driven. You're proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Oversee daily operations of a busy office and rapidly growing team
• Keep the office running smoothly by ordering office supplies / snacks, ensure the office is tidy and presentable, manage a front desk and greet guests / vendors, run errands, etc.
• Help plan and execute team events - on a weekly and quarterly basis
• Provide general administrative support to HR and other staff as needed
• Foster a positive team culture
• Be point person for maintenance, mailing, vendors, landlords, service providers, etc.
What you'll bring:
• 3 years experience running an office of 35 people
• Event planning experience a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here
• Excellent written/verbal and analytical skills
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Ability to juggle many projects at once & thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please Note: This position may be contract to start.