Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join the team in Santa Monica and support this rapidly growing startup by contributing to a blend of operations, administration and special projects.
Who you are:
• Organized. You're a pro at keeping things organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Self Driven. You're proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Oversee daily operations of a busy office and rapidly growing team
• Keep the office running smoothly by ordering office supplies / snacks, ensure the office is tidy and presentable, manage a front desk and greet guests / vendors, run errands, etc.
• Help plan and execute team events - on a weekly and quarterly basis
• Provide general administrative support to HR and other staff as needed
• Foster a positive team culture
• Be point person for maintenance, mailing, vendors, landlords, service providers, etc.
What you'll bring:
• 3 years experience running an office of 35 people
• Event planning experience a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here
• Excellent written/verbal and analytical skills
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Ability to juggle many projects at once & thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please Note: This position may be contract to start.
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.