TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2016 2:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Media Operations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Media Operations postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is connecting the world through food!
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for a motivated media operations manager, to oversee all aspects of campaign delivery, accurately setting up and monitoring campaign pacing and making necessary ad hoc adjustments to ensure delivery. Success is measured by the ability to accurately manage campaigns to full delivery for clients. Also, a successful Media operations Manager will be innovative and work closely with the Head of platform in creating client solutions and products.
What you'll do:
• Ensure trafficking and proper set-up of all video campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube. As well as Tastemade properties including OTT.
• Monitor and optimize campaigns, to ensure the highest possible performance and KPIs, while pacing campaigns accordingly.
• Reconcile tracking/reporting between internal and 3rd parties and investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies between ad-servers.
• QA and troubleshoot 3rd party VAST tags (Doubleclick, innovid...), and assets provided by the advertiser, including tracking and measurement tags.
• Provide ad performance metrics and billing reports for accounting.
• Provide ad hoc inventory forecasting as needed for Sales.
Yield Management and Analytics:
• Familiar working with the top ad exchanges, networks, and agencies for both Mobile and Desktop Video.
• Working with ad networks and partners' integrations for monetization purposes.
• Inventory forecasts and insights to Marketing and Account Management team for media plans.
• Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and share this information with the rest of the Operations team.
• Ad-hoc analysis as needed.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Solid understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly with AdWords, DoubleClick for Publisher (DFP), as well as social's native platforms.
• Familiarity with VAST and VPAID tags.
• 1-3 years experience in supporting online video advertising campaigns required, specifically on YouTube and other social platforms.
• 1-2 years data analytics experience, related to digital entertainment and/or ad serving for a top-tier publisher, agency, or network preferred
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
• Ability to work cross functionally with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of Exchange/RTB platforms and DSP functionality, a plus.
• Strong track record for attention to detail and enthusiasm toward learning required.
• Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Experience leading DFP or Freewheel integration into new and existing sites is a plus
• Strong written and communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
• Knowledgeable of the audience targeting and data management.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!