International Director, Sales and Brand Partnerships
TastemadeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 2:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for International Director, Sales and Brand Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all International Director, Sales and Brand Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is connecting the world through food!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
Tastemade is looking for an International Director of Sales and Brand Partnerships to support our mission. Our Director will actively coach and manage sales executives across Latam, South America, Europe & Asia on selling Tastemade's advertising solutions to achieve revenue objectives.
What you'll do:
• Management and development of sales executives to hit and exceed sales goals on a monthly basis.
• Weekly meetings with each direct report to understand and help with revenue pipeline
• Assist Account Executives in getting meetings with clients
• Attend client meetings and assist in negotiations, pre-sale and post-sale
• Work in tandem with team to hit individual and team revenue goals
• Report weekly revenue updates to Head of Sales
• Work with Head of Sales and Head of Operations to create new revenue stream opportunities.
• Assist in streamlining sales process from an operations standpoint
• Manage, support and continually update sales CRM tool and work with sales executives to ensure data quality and the usage of the platform as a toolset.
• Manage sales process, reporting and recruitment of sales talent
• Observe sales calls, coach sales executives to optimize results and intervene to resolve performance problems.
• Provide guidance and support to develop digital sales executive skill sets by coaching, demonstrations, training, preparation and planning reviews, post contact analysis, etc.
• Administer performance reviews and take corrective action as necessary.
• Network within the communities to promote the Tastemade brand and services
• Each month you'll be expected to hit budget and have the opportunity to exceed sales goals.
• Serve as an industry expert to assist sales executives in educating decision makers and building rapport by keeping up with the latest trends to break down barriers and close sales.
• Ensure team is following processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc. and moving them through the appropriate channels.
What you'll bring:
• 5 years experience in sales management outside of US
• Frequent travel to South America, Europe and Asia (travel at least 2 weeks per month)
• Fluent in English and another language is a plus
• Job based in NYC
Perks of the job:
• Stock options
• Competitive salary
• Flexible PTO and 12 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• New Apple equipment
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast paced
• Swank offices in south Austin with parking included
• Unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Catered lunches
• Work colleagues that are fellow foodies!