Illustrator and Graphic Designer
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2016 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Illustrator and Graphic Designer jobs in Paris-FR
Search all Illustrator and Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is connecting the world through food!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade France is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
Tastemade France is looking for an Illustrator/Graphic Designer to support our mission: To move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. The candidate will be tech savvy and have experience in creating illustrations, designing graphic overlays and editing on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Who you are:
• A creative illustrator who understands how to connect with millennial audiences on our social channels by conceiving of and creating witty designs.
• A multi-skilled designer who is able to switch between creating illustrations to creating animations to creating text overlays to creating basic video cuts.
• A social native, who keeps up with the trends and is obsessed with food and popular culture.
What you'll do:
• Create humorous illustrations and animations for our social channels
• Create text overlays for our daily Snapchat Discover Editions
• Obtain stock videos and edit them to create article top snaps for Snapchat
• Edit photos to create daily assets including a table of contents for Snapchat
• Manage freelance illustrators
• Assist in developing and maintaining channel voice & tone and best practices
What you'll bring:
• A mastery of all things social
• 2 years of experience
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Animation
• Proven ability to be organised, focused and forward thinking
• Ability to work with multiple teams on creating a great user experience
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Please send a portfolio when you apply, any applications without a portfolio will not be looked at.
This position will be filled on a contract basis to start.