Head of Programming Operations
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Head of Programming Operations jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Head of Programming Operations postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Head of Programming Operations to join the team in Santa Monica and lead development of this rapidly growing startup's programming operations and strategy recommendations, amplifying the performance of content distributed by Tastemade.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with audiences on social media, website, mobile apps, and connected TVs (Apple TV, Roku, Spotify)
• An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring members.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What you'll do:
• Lead Tastemade's programming, content strategy, and operations across all digital platforms (Snapchat Discover, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, O&O)
• Approve sponsored content packages and collaborate with Brand Strategists and Ad Sales to ideate creative that aligns with the Tastemade brand
• Serve as resource expert across all digital platforms and oversee a team of social platform managers responsible for programming and growth
• Apply metrics, analytics, audience insights, and best practices for each platform to inform creative and distribution strategies for original and branded programming
• Work with Influencers, Production, and Content Partnerships teams to develop high-quality content designed for audience shareability
What you'll bring:
• A minimum of 10 years experience building programming & operations strategy across all platforms for a media network. Experience in the food, travel & lifestyle market strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Experience successfully managing a dynamic team.
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!