Head Of Us Sales & Brand Partnerships
TastemadeNew York City, CA
Full Time Job
We're currently seeking a Head of US Sales & Brand Partnerships to lead the strategic development and sales efforts for Tastemade in the United States. This person will report to the Head of Global Sales and oversee a team of experienced sellers in Tastemade's New York, Chicago, Santa Monica, Detroit, Atlanta, San Francisco and Miami offices.
What you'll do:
• Motivate US sales team to achieve best results possible in an effort to beat annual revenue target
• Attend key meetings with members of the sales team to drive higher revenue
• Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process and create new market opportunities for clients
• Attend industry events and act as a spokesperson for Tastemade at conferences
• Work with Head of Revenue operations to deliver monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and report on variances
• Set annual P&L budget and determine individuals' sales goals
• Continually train and develop all members of the US sales department
• Work with Head of Global Sales and other internal departments to develop short and long-term sales and revenue strategies
• Evangelize the Tastemade suite of products to C level executives, brand teams, and other high level marketing decision makers
• Leverage high-level brand and agency relationships to generate large-scale partnerships that will drive significant revenue
• Provide visibility on ad revenue performance trends, tracking and forecasting opportunities/risks
What You'll Bring:
• 15 years of experience in digital advertising sales and management
• Established track record of closing business and generating large-scale partnerships at the agency and client level
• Experience managing a team of 15 sellers across the US with deep knowledge of the NY, LA and Chicago marketplaces
• Willingness to travel regularly
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire marketers in rooms both big and small
• Extensive high level client/brand side relationships across many verticals
• Thorough understanding of the social, digital, and custom content marketplace
• Experience managing team of high level sellers
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.