Head Of Home & Design
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Who you are:
• Best in Class. You have a ''user-first'' mentality and are passionate about creating and delivering best in class content experiences.
• Someone With Vision & Strategy. You're able to identify market opportunities, define the vision, and lead the team to deliver.
• Entrepreneurial. You're a doer and a driver, skilled at motivating, exciting and mobilizing teams to accomplish great things.
• Knowledgeable. You're experienced across multiple functional areas such as programming, product management, content creation, UI, user growth, sales and marketing.
• A Data Junky. You aren't afraid to get your knees and elbows dirty in a sea of data, and how to apply data to your daily decision making in the most efficient way possible.
What you'll do:
• Play a key role in helping grow Tastemade Home & Design content creation, social media programming strategy, platform relationships, content distribution, and revenue.
• Work closely with Programming, Development and Production to consistently create and develop high quality, engaging and tasteful content across Tastemade's massive social platforms.
• Provide oversight and ownership over the implementation and development of Tastemade Home & Design on Tastemade's O&O properties, including .com, the Tastemade app, AppleTV, and others.
• Work directly with the sales & brand partnerships team to drive and help close significant revenue generating deals.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
• An experienced leader: someone who has led teams, negotiated complex deals, and managed a P&L.
• A creative storyteller with rich product experience who understands how to connect with audiences across multiple platforms.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire audiences.
• A project manager who can organize assets and deliveries on a timely basis.
• A team player who thrives in an environment with amazing people who are passionate about their jobs and working together.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Are you the friend everyone goes to when they need help re-decorating? Do you stare into every furniture and home decor storefront you pass, daydreaming? Does the idea of working for a company that is at the forefront of game-changing media and technology excite you? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from mobile and web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.