TastemadeNew York City, NY
Full Time Job
What You'll Do
• Provide top notch administrative support to multiple executives, juggling an array of projects and events in support of the organization as a whole
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Provide high-level administrative support to an in-demand and highly visible Head of Sales, Head of Brand Strategy and team of Media Directors
• Proactively anticipate needs of executives
• Proactively manage and prioritize demanding schedules with little direction from executives
• Independently perform support functions such as preparing correspondence, managing logistics for partner visits/calls, booking travel and team meetings
• Manage department budgets for swag and offsites. Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
• Prepare Purchase Orders and track receipts and payments as required
• Manage New York office initiatives and office space
• Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
• Strategically manage and maintain multiple calendars
• Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
• Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events
• Serve as a liaison between New York and distributed office teams
• Take ownership of your organization's people and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
• Partner closely with the admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
• Light travel may be necessary
Who You Are
• You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex internal and external executive meetings
• Self starter, comfortable working independently and adaptable to constant change
• Strong knowledge of Google Apps (gCal, gDrive, gChat), Keynote, and MS Office preferred
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Interest and experience implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
• Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently
• You are comfortable in ambiguity and can make sound decisions in complex situations
• Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical
• Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in Tastemade
• BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred
• Minimum of 5 years full-time relevant work experience
• Experience working with executive management
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.