TastemadeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2016 2:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Director/Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director/Producer postings
Full Time Job
Who you are:
• A Storyteller. You have a background in and a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
• A Creative. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Ideate, write, coordinate, shoot and edit video content across Tastemade's digital platforms
• Work closely with clients and Programming, Production and Sales Teams to create original, high quality content based on programming needs
• Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from ideation through post-production
• Manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
• Apply technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise in editing, producing, design and visual effects
What you'll bring:
• 5 years of relevant experience producing/shooting/editing/developing content
• Proficiency with Apple suite of products and Adobe Premiere
• Strong quality assurance and quality control skills
• Passion for the new media landscape
• Ability to manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication, interpersonal and creative skills
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days and 12 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!