TastemadeNew York City, CA
Full Time Job
Who you are:
Creative Innovator: You have the ability to ideate, articulate and effectively pitch big ideas for linear TV distribution as well as social / digital distribution (Snapchat, Facebook, etc).
Locally Connected: You enjoy forging relationships with local industry peers and talent, attending industry events, and being actively involved in the New York City creative community.
Polished & Confident: You have the ability to ''own a room'' while pitching a concept.
Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative creative environment, and work well with other departments to effectively meet larger company programming needs.
What you'll do:
• Manage ongoing development process for Tastemade original programming from ideation through sale.
• Take and evaluate show pitches from the digital and independent creative community, and track outside projects for possible acquisition.
• Work with talent managers, agents, producers and relevant production companies to source, package and develop projects.
• Assist with current show development, and contribute creatively to the production process.
• Be a Tastemade representative within the local creative community, and attend East Coast events on the company's behalf.
• Work closely with Programming and Production teams to ensure that all projects and shows that are developed are executed appropriately and effectively to meet the objectives of Tastemade's vast, cross-platform audience.
What you'll bring:
• 5 years of experience developing, pitching and selling show ideas
• Relevant creative or development experience with major studio or television network
• Knowledge of digital platforms
• Creative writing skills and the ability to create all necessary development materials including project briefs, treatments, decks and budgets
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.