This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2017 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Data Engineer jobs in Austin-TX
Search all Data Engineer postings
Full Time Job
What you'll do:
• Build tools that help us use data to inform the production and distribution of video content.
• Work with app teams across multiple platforms to instrument apps and collect new data.
• Build data source integrations to gather data from outside services.
• Create data views that power reports that provide actionable insights for the business
• Collaborate with the production and development teams to gather and transform data into actionable improvements to content and products.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
• 5 years experience working with large data sets
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL
• Experience with AWS and Redshift
• Experience at a startup, media or tech company preferred
• The ability to remain focused and think logically in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Mobile Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, AWS Kinesis, AWS Workflow
• Experience with Social Media data and sources
• Experience with B.I. tools such as Looker, Big Query, Machine Learning, Python, R
• Experience with real-time event streams
• You can read & write Swift, Objective-C, or Java
• You've spent countless hours perfecting your own recipe for something delicious
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!