Culinary Content Developer
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/14/2017 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Culinary Content Developer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Culinary Content Developer postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Culinary Content Developer to join the team in Santa Monica, CA. This position will operate within the Programming Team working closely with Production. The Culinary Content Developer will own Tastemade's culinary voice and recipe development ensuring that all content is in line with our brand and maintains our high-quality standards. Please note: this is a contract position to start with the possibility of contract to hire.
What you'll do:
• Research, ideate, develop, and oversee recipe development across original, branded, and partner content.
• Provide direction and culinary expertise for recipe production.
• Lead and manage freelance culinary team to ensure compliance with Tastemade's voice and quality standards.
• Approve and QC/edit recipes as needed prior to production.
• Collaborate with content partners on recipe development and selection based on performance metrics and diversification.
• Track food trends to ensure recipes reflect timely and relevant audience interests.
• Work with platform leads on performance metrics to inform future recipes and best practices.
• Create and implement Culinary Voice/Style Guide for best practices for each platform.
• Team up with Tastemade International (Japan, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Indonesia) on US localization and overall voice/quality consistency.
• Oversee coordinators to maintain recipe database.
What you'll bring:
• 3 years of relevant culinary experience.
• Experience in food social media/blogging/vlogging is a huge plus.
• Passion for food, trends, and creating shareable content.
• Must have great taste and eye for aesthetics of beautiful food (composition, beauties, art direction).
• Experience with creating and testing recipes from scratch.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with short turnaround times.
• Knowledgeable in wide range of cooking styles and cuisines.
• Excellent organization, time management, problem solving, and planning skills.
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast paced
• Unlimited snacks
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
*Please note: this is a contract position to start with the possibility of contract to hire.