Content Partnerships Manager
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2016 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Content Partnerships Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Partnerships Manager postings
Full Time Job
Who you are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously and are the master of a tried-and-true system for keeping on top of your to-do list.
• A Creative Thinker. You have a gift for storytelling and you enjoy giving thoughtful notes to help create strong, clear storylines.
• Polished & Confident. You're comfortable representing the Tastemade team in a professional manner, and in the best possible light, with clients, talent, brand partners, and external crews whether in email, on set, or in a meeting.
• Team Player. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop the content strategy for content partnerships
• Manage all production stages for multiple content partnership projects
• Use your best judgement to maintain the integrity of Tastemade content while being mindful of the delicate nature of client relationships
• Partner with Production to provide direction and air cover throughout shoots and edits
What you'll bring:
• A minimum of 5 years relevant account management or production experience in a client-driven company
• Working knowledge of the various stages of content production
• A gift for prioritization
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and accountability for project deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here. :)
• A passion for Tastemade and a can-do attitude
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!