This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Content Editor jobs in London-UK
Search all Content Editor postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is connecting the world through food!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game-changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
We're looking for a Content Editor for our UK Snapchat Discover channel to support our mission: To move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. This candidate will have deep Snapchat experience and expertise in creating, distributing and managing engaging, shareable content on the platform.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences using great copy, images, video and interactions.
• A great writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of our channel, interacting with members and the global conversation.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire audiences.
What you'll do:
• Help manage all day to day aspects of Tastemade's Snapchat Discover channel in the UK
• Utilise content from our studio and partners and strategise with the Production and Programming teams to create the best possible viewing experience every day
• Build and amplify a consistent brand and channel voice for Tastemade's diverse, global audience
• Work with the Editorial team to write engaging copy and titles for all content published
• Develop daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal story campaigns and beats for the Discover audience
• Report actionable insights and KPI's on a weekly basis
• Assist in developing and maintaining channel voice & tone and best practices
• Support the development of a network editorial content calendar
What you'll bring:
• A mastery of all things Snapchat (must have)
• 2 years of editorial experience
• History of managing a social media channel, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Please note: this is a contract position to start with the possibility of contract to hire.