TastemadeBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
We're seeking a Brand Strategist to join our team. The primary function of this role is to provide creative and strategic thinking and the production of professional materials, which support the generation of business from our customers. The Brand Strategist is committed to balancing sales goals and company capabilities with the needs of clients and agencies.
Who you are:
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. AYou keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Storyteller. You're creative with a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
What you'll do:
• Create and develop go-to market sales materials that help uniquely define the Tastemade audience for advertisers, including category specific value propositions, audience and reach profiles based on key targets for these categories, and category targeted versions of Tastemade general presentation
• Provide strategic and tactical support to high-value accounts in partnership with Tastemade's sales team. In doing so, positively impact client satisfaction, build relationships throughout the client organization and deliver campaigns that meet and exceed goals.
• Work with sales team on pre-sale strategy; brainstorm with sales and editorial teams to help structure campaigns that make sense based on brand needs
• Collaborate with social, marketing and product teams to create engaging experiences for advertising partners
• Conceptualize custom, integrated marketing initiatives through the lens of Tastemade's editorial vision. Articulate these ideas via written proposals, decks and brand collateral that effectively communicate concepts and deliverables
• Drive the proposal process with strategic, thoughtful and well-packaged materials, leading the development process (liaising with internal departments at all levels)
• Support the development of advertiser accounts through participation in sales calls and strategy sessions, facilitating interagency creative planning calls, providing expertise into the digital advertising and your specific clients, and adding insight into campaign performance.
• Be a respected voice for both the client and Tastemade and work with your advertiser account teams to identify and define opportunities for the further growth of the accounts and campaigns.
What you'll bring:
• Minimum of 1-3 years experience in account management, preferably with an advertising agency or in the advertising sales department of a publisher (can include integrated marketing experience)
• Understanding of the media planning process, including performance reporting
• Strong, customer service ethic, including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on the details
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization with professionalism
• Ability to present to people, to illuminate ideas and influence decisions
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
• Acute sense of urgency and ability to operate collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends
• Passion and integrity for your work and the work of your team
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Keynote/ PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.