Animator and Graphic Designer
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Animator and Graphic Designer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Animator and Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Tastemade is connecting the world through food!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
Tastemade is looking for an Animator & Graphic Designer to support our mission: To move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. The candidate will be tech savvy and have experience in creating animations, designing graphic overlays and editing on After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
Who you are:
• A creative animator who understands how to connect with millennial audiences on our social channels by conceiving of and creating eye-catching designs.
• A multi-skilled designer who is able to switch between creating illustrations to creating animations to creating text graphic treatments to creating basic video cuts.
• A self starter, who is able to keep up with the fast paced world of social media.
• Detail-oriented, who has a keen eye for grammar and triple checks their work.
• A social native, who keeps up with the trends and is obsessed with food and popular culture.
What you'll do:
• Create a variety of animated and still title treatments for our daily Snapchat Discover Editions
• Obtain stock videos and rights-cleared music and edit them to create 10 second videos daily for Snapchat
• Occasionally edit photos for thumbnails or to include in title treatments
• Assist in developing and maintaining channel voice & tone and best practices
• Be an active participant in team brainstorms
• Upload content daily into the Snapchat CMS (experience with any CMS not required, but a plus)
What you'll bring:
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• 2 years of experience
• A mastery of all things social
• Proven ability to be organized, focused and forward thinking
• Ability to work with multiple teams on creating a great user experience
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Please send a portfolio when you apply, any applications without a portfolio will not be looked at.
This position will be filled on a contract basis to start.