Account Management Director
TastemadeNew York City, CA
Full Time Job
We're currently seeking an Account Management Director to work with a team of rockstar account managers across Tastemade's US, UK, France, Argentina, Brazil, and Japan offices. This person will report into the Head of Revenue Operations and work alongside Sales Directors, Revenue Operations, Ad Tech Operations, and Research to create and implement processes as they relate to the management of custom content campaigns.
What you'll do:
• Work directly with the team of global account managers and alongside sales directors, rev ops, ad ops, finance and research
• Ensure flawless execution of account management through oversight of internal team with a focus on providing the best campaign results and client experience while also maximizing revenue for company
• Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for management of custom content campaigns
• Work closely with rev ops to help streamline the account management processes where they pertain to campaign specific revenue recognition and budget allocation - this could involve integration of CRM, CMS, and Google sheets to improve accuracy, minimize human error and better achieve client and business goals alike
• Work closely with research to develop processes around audience storytelling and campaign measurement
• Establish best practices for campaign reporting
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree Required
• Foreign language skills a plus- French, Portuguese, Spanish
• Comprehensive understanding of ad serving, 3rd party tagging and trafficking
• Comprehensive understanding of social platforms and their proprietary analytics tools (eg Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Basic understanding of 3rd party research and measurement tools (eg Nielsen, Moat, etc.)
• Ability to interpret campaign performance, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
• Attention to detail and ability to disseminate complicated information effectively
• Strong storytelling experience as it pertains to audience, campaign performance / learnings, and next steps
What you'll bring:
• 7 years of experience in digital advertising
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude and a hunger to learn
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing business environment
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow foodies!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.