Full Time Job
We're currently seeking an Account Executive who will cultivate relationships with agencies and brands directly, selling new initiatives, video media solutions, native advertising, and brand content to a wide array of advertisers.
Who you are:
• Personable. You relate well and easily with people. You're an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. You're driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships.
• Trustworthy. You're always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, and strategy teams at both the brand level and agency level
• Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies and brands within territory
• Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
• Evangelize to advertisers
• Create and pitch proposals which include original video series, talent activations and media across Snapchat and our O&O properties.
• Guide campaign process including generating production agreements, leading kickoff calls, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Thorough understanding of the online video marketplace and YouTube in particular
• Excellent oral communication skills and ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision makers
• Extensive client-side and agency relationships
• Capable of generating comprehensive media plans to suit individual client needs
• Hard work, persistence and hustle
• Thorough understanding of original video content and production
• Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
• Strategic closer
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
• Willingness to travel as needed
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 4 years relevant professional experience
• Strong background of digital media sales in both large media companies as well as startup atmospheres
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Proficiency with Keynote and Excel
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is at the forefront of game changing media and technology make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a community of food & travel lovers on a mission to connect the world through video. We are passionate about creating and distributing high quality, engaging and shareable food, travel, and lifestyle themed content all over the world. We tell stories. We entertain. We are the food & travel destination for the millennial audience.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.