Intern - Talent Agency
Take 3 Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Take 3 Talent Agency, a boutique talent agency, is seeking full-time and part-time interns. This is an invaluable opportunity to learn about the entertainment business in a busy, thriving office. Our interns will have the opportunity to work with our agents in all departments: Commercial, Television, Film, Theater, Voice Over, and Print. Course credit available and encouraged.
Applicants should have the ability to multi-task and excel within a fast-paced work environment and maintain strong attention to detail and follow-through whilst juggling multiple tasks. Must have excellent phone manner and communication skills. Looking for individuals who are passionate self-starters and motivated to succeed.
Looking for interns with a strong interest in this business. Previous experience in casting or talent management is a HUGE PLUS, but not required.
- Assisting agents with talent submissions, casting and bookings
- Assisting with talent meetings and open calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Editing and uploading self-tape auditions
- Maintaining the agency's social media accounts
- Answering inbound phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Updating databases, filing systems
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Running occasional errands
- Experience with basic editing in iMovie
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with Filemaker Pro
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online