Intern - A&R
Tackle ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are a NYC-based artist management company looking for an intern who's interested in the music industry (particularly A&R) to come in 2-3 days a week/work remotely. Our management company has a small roster with a creative focus. Duties would include:
- Updating spreadsheets
- Finding new artists
- Gathering artist information
- Putting pitches together
- Updating websites
Perks of the job include:
- Great experience working under a manager with 10 years of experience
- College Credit
- Relaxed but focused atmosphere
- Position could lead to p/t paid
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Passion for music
- Interpersonal (we may go to events from time to time and/or meet with the artists)
- Must be able to commute to Upper West Side Manhattan at least two days a week. Our office is on Columbus and 67th.
Please email your resume with interest here and I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online