Booker / Agent
Surface Model ManagementNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Boutique Modeling Agency in the heart of SoHo that represents, women, men and plus. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We have 3 positions available. Position 1 requires a more experienced booker/agent, position 2 is for the booker/agent with some experience and position 3 is for someone who wants to learn and grow into booker/agent position.
You will be sending out castings and go-see's, calling clients to generate business, maintain databases, communicate with talent and casting directors. Candidate must be extremely personable, highly organized, and computer savvy with great communications skills. This is a fast-paced, creative environment. Booker/agent must be able to maintain a calm, professional manner with the models, and clients.
- general day to day bookings
- client liaison and development - regular client meetings and new sales calls
- finding new business through press, advertising, word of mouth, etc.
- organizing go-sees
- collecting tears, photographic material for portfolios
- developing and expanding the existing local database of models
- making sure good general model management is in place
- develop new faces and encourage and develop foreign placements
- updating contacts
- sending emails blasts out
- sending emails out with new faces and new arrivals
- developing models for other markets
- scout models for the agency
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online