Intern - Music Supervision
Supe TroopBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We have openings for Music Supervision Interns starting now. The candidate will be working with the small music team that oversees all creative and business administration on our projects (films, television, commercials, new media, and other projects).
The internship may include (although other tasks my arise):
- Metadata-ing of score catalog for secondary exploitation
- Preparing documents for music supervision for films, trailers, commercials, and corporate video projects (including source music quote requests, confirmation letters, licenses, and final cue sheets)
- Preparing search requests to contacts at a variety of libraries, labels, managers, and other music houses
- Researching master and publishing rights information
- Organizing department's digital music library
You MUST receive college credit and be available two to three consecutive full days per week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online