Office and Project Coordinator
SunnyBoy EntertainmentPasadena, CA
Full Time Job
Office and project coordinator
A marketing production/post production and VR company in Pasadena is looking for a coordinator to help out with general offices duties and assist producers with projects. We are a small company that is quickly expanding and we need some help with coordination.
- Answer phones
- Maintain and purchase office supplies
- General filing and organizing of paperwork
- Run office errands
- Maintain contact lists
- Schedule appointments and maintain office calendar
- Work closely with producers to ensure projects are on schedule and clients are informed
- Write and edit documents as needed, including proposals
- Organize and track incoming and outgoing elements
- Post links for clients
- Help plan and coordinate productions shoots (book crew and create call sheets)
- Book travel
3-4 years previous industry experience required. This is not an entry-level position.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Must have knowledge of production and post production work flows
Must have experience with managing clients
Strong knowledge of word, excel, power point and keynote
Be flexible and ready to help out as needed
Be professional and keep documents and projects confidential
Ability to multi-task and problem solve
Must have a car
No egos allowed
Please provide 3 reasons why you would be a good fit for this job. Those who do not provide this information will not be considered.
Knowledge of film marketing or EPK a plus
Knowledge of social media management a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online