Videographer and Editor
Sundial BrandsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a videographer and editor (with all necessary equipment) to help us create content for beauty and hair care products.
Looking a creative, detail oriented person who is able to plan out, organize and set up shoots, edit footage into something that is ready to post on Instagram/YouTube and eventually our website as well.
Please provide links to example projects when submitting.
• Excellent storyteller with a passion for sharing lifestyle and beauty content that's entertaining and inclusive
• NYC local hire
• Occasionally must be able to commute and work at our Farmingdale location
• Occasional travel is required and be able to shoot on location as well as in studio
• Have a portfolio or sample of previous work
• 3-5 years experience creating compelling, shareable video content.
• Proficient in camera equipment
• Collaborate with the producer to execute ideas on time and under budget.
• Proficient in lighting and photography techniques and other technical knowledge of the digital photography process
• Have solid attention to detail and excellent communication skills
This is paid opportunity
If you're interested, please submit the required materials ASAP.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online