Intern - Festival Content Marketing And Publications Design
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Weekly schedule: Flexible
Hours per week: 20-30
Weeks per year: 13
Considerations: This is a part time unpaid volunteer internship that works from our Park City, UT office.
Learning Opportunities: Our Marketing and Publications Design Intern will be exposed to work that will increase their skills in marketing publications design, including being submerged in design layouts and the production process to develop our Festival print and digital publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts fact checking of content.
• Assists with the production approval process.
• Tracks deadlines to adhere and enforces publication timelines.
• Formats Festival program data using InDesign.
• Preps, delivers files, and attends press checks as directed.
• Organizes and archives artwork files.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of print production methods.
• Conceptual, typographic, and visual communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
, Experience and Skills:
• Degree or working towards a degree in Marketing or related.
• Knowledge of XML exports, importing and integrating into InDesign.