Festival Ticket Agent, Salt Lake City Box Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2017 2:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Ticket Agent, Salt Lake City Box Office jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Ticket Agent, Salt Lake City Box Office postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 01/06/2017-1/29/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival.
Position Summary: Sells Sundance Film Festival tickets and answers general questions from customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sells tickets and answers general questions from customers visiting the Salt Lake City box office.
• References ticket availability information to provide accurate information to public.
• Reconciles cash register and submits reconciliation sheets to supervisor at the end of each shift.
• Reports any problems as they arise to box office management.
• Maintains a clean and orderly ticket counter at all times.
• Assists other box office employees as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Basic cash handling skills preferred.